Monday, July 28, 2014

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

   
                                       Knockin' On Heaven's Door                                          
 Sung by Bob Dylan

Mama, take this badge off of me I can't use it anymore 
 It's gettin' dark, too dark for me to see  I feel like I'm knockin' on heaven's door 
Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door.
Mama, put my guns in the ground I can't shoot them anymore  
That long black cloud is comin' down  I feel like I'm knockin' on heaven's door Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door 
 
 Knokin' on heaven's door is a folk songwriter,
 Bob Daylan's own song. Bob Dylan's musical characteristic is rebellious and this song was played in the movie 'knokin'on heaven's door'.
 This song was remade by many famous singers.
I think of many people who are suffering from wars when I listen to this song. 
I can picture of cruel scene of killing each other.
 For whom is the war intended? 
It would be hard to have true peace if we kill somebody by having war and place hatred in our heart.
  I truly hope the time would arrive when war ended and be in rest. 
Knokin' on heaven's door is a folk songwriter,
 Bob Daylan's own song. Bob Dylan's musical characteristic is rebellious and this song was played in the movie 'knokin'on heaven's door'. This song was remade by many famous singers.
I think of many people who are suffering from wars when I listen to this song. I can picture of cruel scene of killing each other. For whom is the war intended?
  It would be hard to have true peace if we kill somebody by having war and place hatred in our heart. I truly hope the time would arrive when war ended and be in rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment